Wednesday 7 December 2011

Aaron's Octonauts Birthday Cake

Aaron's mum wanted a special cake for his 4th birthday, and as he is a massive fan of the Octonauts (who have to be the cutest little crime fighters EVER!) she asked for an Octonauts cake. I did one not too long ago with 3d characters on, but we decided to do something slightly different for Aaron and have them flush to the cake.



I've no idea who is who, as I'm not a fan of kids TV (although my time will come I'm sure!) but the little penguin guy looks far too cute to be a crime fighter! 




I received an email a couple of days ago from Aaron's mum to say "Thank you so much for Aaron's wonderful cake. All his friends loved it at the party, and it tasted just as good as it looked!". I love it when people take the time to let me know they enjoyed the cake - it makes my job all the more worthwhile :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment